Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Resort Collections

Oscar de la Renta Summer 2007 Resort Collection



Diane von Furstenburg Summer 2007 Resort Collection



Badgley Mischca Summer 2007 Resort Collection





Even though I'm not a big fan of the resort collections that come out every year, i felt it would be appropriate for me to post a few. Basically, all of the designers traveled back to a 50's houswife/ New York "old money" style for this seasons collections. Which of these three do you like the most?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the dresses aren't really my style but...I mean some people actually think that my is the one I send at teenvogue...so don't mind my opinion. XD

Cool blog though

Anonymous said...

hey im from the tv forums.. lovin the blog.. i really like the dvf shots and you have GOOD taste in music!

Anonymous said...

i like the oscar de la renta ones.
especially the high waisted khaki shorts.

Anonymous said...

i like the oscar de la renta ones the best. i love love love the yellow dress.