Monday, July 2, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Game Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.
Here are my seven facts: (and thanks to http://www.crackerboxfashion.blogspot.com/ for tagging me!)

1. I love watching comedies!!





2.My Music!

I don't like country or heavy metal, but if you were to sample my Smasung MP3 player, you'd definately know that I love music! (and dancing to it, lol)


3.I love fruits!!

I enjoy the colors and flavors of fruits, esp. citrus fruits!! mmmm...

4. Fashion, esp Elle magazine
This one's obvious, lol. I used to be a devout Teen Vogue reader/subcriber until the mag started to go down hill. Now I read Elle magazine, and loooove it!! Fashion is important in life, lol, because people see you before they hear you speak.

5. I got my first B in the 10th grade
Now this one's pretty sad, b/c that B cost me my spot as Valedictorian of my class *tear*. Luckily, I still have one more year of high school to get it together!

6.I'm a secret reality show fan(atic)!!

What can i say? I love 'reality'. From Top Chef to Project Runway to ANTM to the Simple Life, I tend to watch them all!

7. I'm Nigerian
I love this fact about me, b/c culture is so important in my life! If only the government would get itsself together..

3 comments:

Ana said...

Go reality tv lovers
antm is my guilt pleasure
<3ana

Folu said...

whooo go nigerians! I also agree, the nation has so much potential and yet we are none for nothing more than email scams.

tiffanysprincess said...

i looove project runway