Saturday, July 7, 2007

Interview Tips!

So I've been a little bogged down with my AP Summer work, so my postings will probably be irregular. Haha, "irregular" (inside joke). Anyway, yesterday I went in for a job interview at this new shoe and accessory boutique called Cute Shoes. I wore (sorry, no pic):

  • a white 3/4 length v-neck tee
    medium sized turqouise shell earrings
    a brown knee length bubble skirt
    brown embroidered Kenneth Cole Tribeca pumps
    a brown beaaded necklace
    and a chunky silver bangle

I looked simple but chic enough to sell my self, (lol) and hopefull I got the job( so my necklace collection can finally grow!!. But I did notice some fashion no-nos, especially for a job interview:
1. no flip flops
2. no nasty hair
3. no bad attitudes
4. no chewing gum
5. no talking or answering your cell

I've been having a good week, though there have been no recent purchases (my new Jones New York glasses don't count) . Hopefully I will shop like crazy next week!!

2 comments:

Ana said...

i hope you get the job. i like that no flip flops rule ( i have a thing against flip flops lol) oh and btw cute post on lily allen
<3ana
http://snazzyfashion.blogspot.com/

Ms.Cook said...

umm no lol, they weren't suppose to look the same i have to change that :). hah. thanks though!